Whether you wish to have more energy, lose body fat, gain muscle or become healthier or stronger, your nutrition program will be designed to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals. Every diet does not work the same for everyone. The safest and best way is to get a customized nutritional plan where your progress and program can be monitored regularly.
Custom Designed Nutrition Program
20-day Tranformation Groups
Importance of Fiber in your Diet
To set up a Fitness & Nutrition Consultation, call 303-715-0GYM (0496) or contact us .
Initial Nutrition Consultation and Custom Designed Start-up Nutrition Plan
Complimentary OMRON body fat testing and a nine site body fat testing analysis to calculate lean muscle mass and body composition (optional)
Customized Nutrition Program tailored just for you!
Training guidance and tips each week.
Additional packages offered:
Initial Session pus 7 follow-up sessions with revised nutrition plans
Initial Session pus 11 follow-up sessions with revised nutrition plan
* It is recommended to do a nutrition package instead of single sessions for additional savings!
++ Custom designed nutrition packages vary in price depending on short term and long term fitness goals. Please contact us or call 303-715-0GYM (0496) to discuss goals and Nutrition package designed just for you!
Includes: Nutrition Plan from Tiffany Yee (former Ms. Fitness USA), healthy recipes every week, a workout plan OR training 2x week with Tiffany or one of her transformation coaches, body composition testing ever two week to make sure you are dropping body fat and/or building lean muscle, weekly nutrition conference calls and more!
Small Group trainings sessions:
Contact us or CALL 303-715-0GYM(0496) to sign up and reserve your spot NOW!
Contact us If you have a group of friends who'd like to participate, we can create a day/time with a personalized program for you.
An 20-Day Nutrition and Exercise Body Transformation Program, Introduction 101:
How to boost metabolism and burn body fat quickly! You will learn how to eat properly for overall health, better energy and sleep and lose inches at the same time!
Anyone who wishes to feel better about their health and body!
Opportunity to participate in group Nutrition Conference Call 1x week:
- The Nutrition Specialist team will keep you accountable every week.
- Understanding and analysis of your current eating habits
- Goal setting workshop
- Understanding Food Labels
- Learn to create an eating plan that works
Workout Program to do on your own or attend Small Group Work Outs 2x week
- Work out lead by Tiffany or one of her certified personal trainers
- Variety in exercises to incorporate into your own routine
You may also receive:
New sessions begin in February 2015:
Tiffany's 20-Day Transformation Workshops with Nutrition Plan and Small Group Training or Workout Program
Training program covers up to 2 group sessions per week for your nutrition workshop and journal review(30 minutes) and a group training session (45 minutes).
Session 1: February 5th-February 24th
Session 2: February 19th-March 10th
Group sessions are:
Contact us if you would like to be contacted with other nutrition workshops.
4155 E Jewell St. #225
Denver, CO 80222
If you have a group of 4 or more who would like to create your own Body Transformation and Nutrition Workshop, please contact us or call 303-715-0GYM (0496).
Better energy, better sleep, loss of body fat, overall inches.
Average body fat weight loss for 4-8 week program: 6- 15lbs
Average fat loss: 2%-8% body fat
Our Small Group classes or Semi-private training sessions are designed for your individual weight loss goals and provides fun high-intensity workouts in your fat burning or muscle building zone, while working specific major muscle groups using a variety of exercises. Workouts may include include plyometrics, strength, core conditioning, circuit training, outdoor activities (weather permitting)... These are the perfect workouts for anyone who wishes to burn lots of fat calories orincrease your strength. All levels welcome!
Private One on One Personal Training is also available seperately.
THERE IS A LIMITED NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS ALLOWED, SO SIGN UP NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
To sign up, call 303-715-0GYM (0496). or email us
Check, cash, VISA/ Master Card/Amex accepted!
Chances are, you're not getting the amount of fiber you need in your diet. Of the 20 to 35 grams that the U.S. Department of Agriculture recommends we should eat daily (many health professionals believe up to 60 grams), Americans eat an average of 5 to 14 grams of fiber daily. Both children and adults eat too many refined and processed foods from which the natural fiber has been removed. No matter how good your health is, you can certainly benefit from adding more fiber into your diet.
Fiber cleanses and keeps your digestive tract in good working order maintaining regularity, helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels which helps reduce the risk of heart disease, helps people to lose weight, helps control blood sugar in people with diabetes, protects against colon cancer and may protect against stroke and heart attacks and other heart problems.
Note from Tiffany Yee, Ms Fitness USA:
“When designing a customized nutrition plan for a client, I recommend they consume 25 to 50 grams of fiber every day (depends on their health and body shaping goals). I also have to “slowly” increase fiber in their diet over a period of weeks to help their body adjust. When fiber is increased, I also increase their water intake. Some people like to add fiber supplements to their diet before a meal which can create a feeling of fullness, or they take it after meals if they are underweight or normal weight. (I only recommend this if under the supervision of a health care professional) Follow fiber supplement directions and always check with your doctor if you decide to start any new supplement.”
To set up a Fitness & Nutrition Consultation, call 303-715-0GYM (0496) or email us.
* All-Bran cereal= 1/2 cup 10.4 grams
* Bread, Whole wheat= 1 slice 2 grams
* Bran Buds= 1/2 cup 10.4 grams
* Bran Flakes= 3/4 cup 5 grams
* Cornbread= 1 sq. (2 1/2") 3.4 grams
* Corn flake cereal 1 cup= insoluble 1 grams
* English muffin 1 soluble 0.5 grams insoluble 1.5 grams
* Iced Lemon Fibery Bar(at BODY Statement Store) 5 grams
* Graham Crackers 2= 1.4 grams
* Oatmeal plain cooked 3/4 cup 3 grams
* Shredded Wheat= One large biscuit 2.2 grams
* Shredded Wheat Spoon Size= 1 cup 4.4 grams
* Spaghetti= whole wheat, with meat sauce: 1 cup 5.6 grams, with tomato sauce 1 cup 6 grams
* Wheat Thins 6= 2.2 grams
* Wild Berry Nutrition Bar (at BODY Statement Store): 4 grams
* Rice Brown= cooked 1 cup 2.5 grams
* Rice White= cooked 1 cup 1 gram
* Apple=raw 1 medium, 4 grams
* Apple sauce= unsweetened 1/2 cup 2 grams
* Avocado= diced 1/4 cup, 1.7 grams
* Banana= 1 medium= soluble 0.5 grams insoluble 1.5 grams
* Cranberry Sauce= whole, canned 1/4 cup 1 gram
* Peach=raw 1 medium, 2 grams
* Pear= raw 1 medium 4 grams
* Raisins= 1 tbsp 1 grams
* Raspberries= fresh/frozen 1/2 cup, 4.6 grams
* Strawberries=1/2 cup= insoluble 1 gram
* Tangerine=raw 1 medium 2 grams
* Baked beans= canned, plain 1/2 cup 6.5 grams
* Garbanzo Beans= canned 1/2 cup 7 grams
* Green Beans canned 1/2 cup 2 grams
* Kidney beans= fresh, cooked 1/2 cup 8 grams
* Lima Beans= canned 1/2 cup 4 grams
* Peas= canned 1/2 cup 4 grams
* Peas= black-eyed frozen/canned 1/2 cup 8 grams
* Pork and Beans= canned 1/2 cup 6 grams
* Almonds= 1 oz. 3.1 grams
* Peanuts= 1 oz. 2.2 grams
* Peanut Butter Creamy= 2 tablespoons 2 grams
* Popcorn= 1 cup 1 gram
* Walnuts= 1 oz. 1.3 grams
* Asparagus= fresh, cooked 4 spears 1 gram
* Broccoli= fresh, cooked 1/2 cup 2.5 grams
* Brussel sprouts= fresh, cooked 1/2 2 grams
* Cabbage= fresh, cooked 1/2 cup 1.5 grams
* Carrots fresh, cooked 1/2 cup 2.5 grams
* Cauliflower= fresh, cooked, 1/2 cup 1.5 grams
* Corn= whole kernel canned 1/2 cup 3 grams
* Potato= 1 fresh, cooked 3 grams
* Romaine lettuce= 1 cup 1 gram
* Sauerkraut= canned 2/3 cup 3.1 grams
* Spinach= fresh, cooked 1/2 cup 2 grams
* Squash= summer cooked 1 cup 3 grams
* Squash= winter, cooked 1 cup 6 grams
* Squash zucchini= raw or cooked 1/2 cup 3 grams
* Tomato= raw 1 1 gram
* Yams= (orange fleshed sweet potato) cooked or baked in skin 1 med (6oz) 6.8 grams
Always have a water bottle in arms reach! During your workout take sips of water between each set. If you wait until you are thirsty, you are already in a dehydrated state.